Voo?uit & corona
From Wednesday 1 September, 2021, we will follow the latest government safety measures with regard to COVID-19. But how exactly will that impact on your visit to De Vooruit? To sum it up briefly:
- Do you feel ill or are you showing any symptoms? Have you been in contact with someone who is ill? If the answer to either question is ‘yes’, please stay at home.
- If you belong to a high-risk group, discuss with your doctor what is safe for you.
- The wearing of a face mask is no longer compulsory in the building, except in the Café and on the Terrace (see below).
- Please cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Disinfecting your hands using the dispensers is no longer mandatory, but it is still strongly recommended.
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres is no longer mandatory.
- We continue to keep our various spaces well-ventilated.
If you have any questions for us, feel free to speak to a member of our event staff. And please remember to stay safe for your own sake and that of those around you.
Voo?uit Café & Terrace
- The wearing of face masks inside the building is no longer compulsory, except in the Café and on the Terrace. In both places, it is mandatory to wear a mask when walking around. However, if you're sitting or standing in one place then you don't have to.
- There is no table service anymore, so you will have to order at the bar as before.
- You can sit or stand at the bar again.
- There are no longer any restrictions on the number of people per table.
Covid Safe Ticket?
- A Covid Safe Ticket is not necessary for events with fewer than 200 (indoor) or 400 (outdoor) attendees. However, for events where there are more attendees, you will need a Covid Safe Ticket. All relevant information can be found at vlaanderen.be/covid-safe-ticket.
- As of Friday 1 October, 2021, a Covid Safe Ticket will no longer be needed for events with fewer than 500 (indoor) or 750 (outdoor) attendees. However, for events where there are more attendees, you will need a Covid Safe Ticket. All relevant information can be found at vlaanderen.be/covid-safe-ticket.
- If you purchase a ticket for an event that requires a Covid Safe Ticket, you will receive an email in advance listing all the necessary steps you need to take. Please note: no Covid Safe Ticket means no access to the event, even if you have a valid ticket.
- A Covid Safe Ticket is strictly personal; its use cannot be shared with or transferred to others.
Gewijzigde events / Affected shows
Hieronder vind je alle gewijzigde events. We brengen ticketkopers per mail op de hoogte, met alle next steps. Voor meer info: geef gerust een seintje via email@example.com. Bij #tegast-producties vermelden we de contactgegevens van de organisator. Opgelet: we updaten elke maand dit overzicht.
Verplaatst (nieuwe datum)
- wo 03.11.2021 - DEMOCRAZY: FLEDDY MELCULY (info: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- do 18.11.2021 - DEMOCRAZY: ARNO (info: email@example.com)