You can order tickets for events 24/7 at Vooruit via our website.
Box Office / telephone
Tue till Fri, from 12:00 - 18:00
Questions? Please contact us by telephone or email.
T +32 (0)9 267 28 28 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Box Office is closed:
- on Saturday, Sunday and Monday
- on bank holidays
- between Christmas and New Year's
- 3 weeks after the Gentse Feesten
Theatre, dance, performance & literature
- Base price
- Reduced rate 1: for 65+ / groups of 15 people (not for schoolgroups)
- Reduced rate 2: for -26 / persons with a disability / professionals (including the oKo pass) / or people with a VDAB proof of registration
- Reduced rate 3: -18. You pay €8 for the Vooruit programme. School groups enjoy the same price (RSVP needed via email@example.com).
- Box office price (add)
- Presale price (vvk): valid until 5 pm on the day of the concert
- €8 for -18
Once again this season you get to put together your own season tickets. This means no pre-made packages: you get to select performances and concerts to your heart’s desire. Depending on the number of performances, you get to choose one of the following season tickets, completely tailored to you. We like to reward you with great discounts!
- ABO SMALL >> 3 to 5 events >> 10% discount
- ABO MEDIUM >> 6 to 9 events >> 15% discount
- ABO LARGE >> 10 of meer events >> 20% discount
- ABO UITGELEZEN >> 5 or more Uitgelezen-events >> 13% discount
After ordering a season ticket you enjoy 10% discount off the base price for all subsequent Vooruit bookings (own programming). Please note: only one ticket per performance per subscriber, and only during the 2019-2020 season.
10x10, that's ten shows for just €10 a piece. This series showcasing new creations gives you the chance to discover the latest projects of exciting artists. And all this for the bargain price of €10. 10x10 is a project realised in collaboration with LOD muziektheater.
Looking for an original gift idea? Give a Vooruit gift voucher and choose the voucher’s value yourself! This gift voucher is valid for all shows organised by Vooruit, but not in the Vooruit Café. Activities organised by rental partners cannot be paid for with the voucher. You can buy and use Vooruit gift vouchers when buying online and at our Ticket Desk. You also don't need to use your voucher’s full value all in one purchase. The voucher remains valid for a year after its issue date.
When a show is sold out but there’s still a chance that tickets might become available again, we create a waiting list. To put your name down on the waiting list:
- click on the ticket link for the event in question;
- submit your details;
- indicate the desired number of tickets, specifying the preferred price bracket.
If tickets become available again, we will notify you and send you a payment invitation that will remain valid for seven days.
Please note: a place on the waiting list is not a guarantee that you will receive tickets. We will keep the waiting list until 48 hours before the show. After that only the rules of the last-minute waiting-list system apply. This system is used when a number of tickets become available at the last minute.
Last-minute waiting list
For sold-out weekday shows, we make a last-minute waiting list at 12 noon. This can be found at the Ticket Desk. You can put your name on the list at the Ticket Desk in person or by phone (09 267 28 28). For shows on Saturdays and Sundays, call on the Friday before (also from 12 noon). Names will be noted down in chronological order.
Please note: being on this waiting list does not guarantee that you will get a ticket, either. Those seeking last-minute tickets should stop by the evening ticket desk between 7:30 pm and 7:45 pm at the latest. We will start selling any uncollected tickets at 19:55.
Evening box office
From one hour before the start, at the location of the performance.
Protect your ears, ask for free earplugs during Vooruit-event!
Vooruit Ticketbalie verzorgt de ticketverkoop voor Minardschouwburg. Tickets voor bepaalde voorstellingen in Minard zijn te koop via de Ticketbalie van Vooruit. Meer op minard.be.
Vooruit is niet verantwoordelijk voor de inhoud van de programmatie van Minardschouwburg.
- Performances start at 8:00 pm on the dot, unless otherwise stated on vooruit.be.
- Evening box office: from one hour before the start, at the location of the performance. We recommend that you pick up reserved tickets at least 20 minutes before the performance. After that they will be gone and re-sold at the box office.
- In order not to disturb the performances, we don’t let anyone in after they start.
- According to the Belgian law (art. 53 12° Code of Economic Law, Book VI), the purchaser has no right to cancel the purchase. Vooruit does not refund tickets of latecomers or unused tickets.
- Waiting lists open from 12:00 pm on the day of the performance. For performances on the weekend or on a Monday we open the waiting list on Friday at 12:00 pm. Sign up at the Box Office on the evening of the performance, no later than 20 minutes before the show. Please note: a place on the waiting list does not guarantee access.
- Keep your ticket on you during the break; this will allow for a smooth reentry.