This season, select the shows you don’t want to miss. But why choose a season ticket? Here’s why:
- You put your à la carte package together yourself.
- You choose the performance date that suits you best.
- The more performances you order at once, the cheaper.
- The sooner you order, the better your seats.
- Your seat is reserved.
On top of your season tickets, you’ll receive a 10% discount on the standard price for all shows from Vooruit’s 2019-2020 programme. Please note: only one ticket per performance per subscriber, offer limited to Vooruit’s own programming.
Based on the number of performances, you can choose one of the following season tickets:
- ABO SMALL >> 3 or more performances
Choose between 3 and 5 performances and enjoy a full 10% rebate on the basic rate.
- ABO MEDIUM >> 6 or more performances
Choose between 6 and 9 performances and enjoy a full 15% rebate on the basic rate.
- ABO LARGE >> 10 or more performances
Choose ten or more performances and enjoy an incredible 20% rebate.
- ABO UITGELEZEN >> for the literary omnivore
Are you a fan of our literary programme Uitgelezen? Get an Uitgelezen subscription! When you book 5 or more nights at once, you enjoy a 13% discount on the standard price. You can book the Uitgelezen season ticket as an additional season ticket on top of your regular season ticket or order.
How to order (season)tickets?
You can quickly and easily order a season ticket or tickets in a few easy steps through vooruit.be. It's convenient and safe, and because the tickets are e-mailed to you, you avoid the queues. This is how it works:
- Via this link you can order a season ticket
- Step 1: Specify the number of season tickets you want to order.
- Step 2: Fill in the name and e-mail address of the recipient.
- Step 3: Tick the shows you want to see and confirm. Every season ticket holder can choose which and how many shows to pick, but the minimum is three. The more shows you choose, the bigger the discount.
- Step 4: You get an overview of of the season ticket(s) you ordered and can choose your seat or order additional tickets (just click: “order more tickets”).
- Step 5: When you've picked the shows and the seats you will be invited to pay. You can determine how you pay and how you want to receive the tickets.
Pay online quickly and securely using a debet or a credit card, or choose to do a wire transfer.
It's vital that you pay on time, because otherwise your tickets will be cancelled automatically. You can print the tickets at home, and have them scanned upon entry. Fast and secure!
Do you prefer ordering your season ticket on paper? Just flip to the front of the Vooruit guide, where you'll find a calendar. Indicate which tickets you'd like to book, add your contact details, and leave your order at our Box office. We'll do the rest.
Season tickets cannot be ordered by phone but we are however always available to answer your questions.
Via the Box office
The Box office is open from Tuesday to Friday, 12:00-6:00 pm, and closed on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Season tickets and individual tickets for the 2019-2020 season will go on sale on Wednesday May 29. During the summer holidays order forms are stored in the order received, to be processed again starting mid-August.
- The Box office is closed from Mon July 29 to Fri August 16.
- Before and after the Gentse Feesten we are on a summer schedule: open from Tuesday to Friday, 2:00-6:00 pm, and closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays.
- Open daily during the Gentse Feesten from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm; closed on Sundays & Mondays.